GFI WebMonitor™ boosts employee productivity by giving you complete Internet access control to monitor what users are browsing and downloading in real-time. Research by IDC shows that up to 40% of employee Internet access is non-work related. Internet monitoring software provides network administrators with the tools that enable you to monitor employees’ web browsing activities and to ensure that any files downloaded are free of viruses and other malware.
Internet Monitoring, categorization and web filtering coverage of over 205m URLs
GFI WebMonitor features a site categorization database which enables you to manage what sites users can browse and block access to websites in particular categories, such as adult materials, gaming, personal email, P2P, Facebook, MySpace and more. Internet monitoring is made easy with this extensive database that provides URL coverage for over 205,000,000 domains and that is updated daily.
Web security to protect against viruses, spyware, malware and phishing scams
GFI WebMonitor offers web security features that allow you to control your employees’ Internet access by monitoring what files employees are downloading, to block file-types such as MP3s and to scan all files for viruses, spyware and malware using multiple antivirus engines. GFI WebMonitor lowers the risk of social engineering by blocking access to phishing websites through the use of an auto-updatable database of phishing URLs. The web monitoring features also allow you to monitor and block Live Messenger (MSN) chat sessions and file transfers.
Why use GFI WebMonitor?
- Increase productivity by managing your employees’ web browsing habits
- Protect the network from dangerous downloads in real-time
- Maximize bandwidth
- Effectively enforce an Internet Usage Policy and reduce cyberslacking – time wasted by employees online
- Prevent data leakage through socially-engineered websites
- Benefit from multiple scanning engines to scan for viruses and other malware.
- WebGradeTM Database coverage of 205m URLs
- WebGrade Online lookups
- User/Site bandwidth monitoring
- Top Policy Breakers
- WebFilter policy exceptions
- MSN control
- Phishing Site Protection
- User/Group/IP based download control policies
- Time-based filtering
- Scan downloaded files with multiple antivirus engines
- Monitor or block a connection in real-time
- Control which file types users can download
- Block applications’ hidden downloads
- Hidden Downloads Monitoring
- Monitor bandwidth
- Allow exceptions through whitelist and blacklists
- Anti-phishing controls
- Security controlled access to the configuration and monitoring interfaces
- Antivirus protection through Norman Virus Control and BitDefender
- Malware protection (trojans, spyware, etc) blocking via Kaspersky – optional
- Protect against socially engineered phishing websites
- Our product will help you to mitigate legal liability
- Support for virtual environments