2 Port (SAS, SATA, SCSI*, Fiber Channel*, IDE*) Test , Erase and Duplicate System
Native Multiple Interfaces (SATA, ATA*, SCSI*, SAS, FC*, SSD, USB*) Eliminate the need for multiple tools! The Samurai and Samurai Jr. combine all HDD & SSD interfaces into one simple solution. It will also perform any process necessary such as duplication, test, wipe, repair, etc. No other tool in the industry is this versatile.
- 1:1 copy function (Up to 18 GB/min for qualifying high-speed hard disk drive)
- Works for any SATA or SAS HDD (all sizes and transfer modes: 3.5″ to 0.85,” PIO to UDMA)
(All PIO/UDMA Modes and SATA modes)
- Stand-alone or PC-controlled operation
- Adjustable Parameters for every function: tailor each operation to your specific needs
- Complete HPA/DCO control: add/remove HPA/DCO settings on SATA disk
- Reliable Write Protection: ensure Master data is not altered during duplication process
- Data Recovery Copy functions: to extract all usable data from damaged or unstable hard drives by skipping bad sectors, issuing resets, etc.
- DD Image Acquisition for forensic data imaging
- MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256 Hash Calculation for data verification in forensic data acquisition
- FAT32 & NTFS Format for pre-formatting evidence (destination) hard drives before DD Image creation
- Sector-to-Sector Copy: for producing identical disk duplicate disks
- YEC Smart Copy System: copy only the used disk area to drastically reduce copy time
YEC Data-only Copy System for copying only the used disk area and drastically reducing copy time on FAT32, NTFS, and EXT formatted disks
- CRC Compare: verify copied data to ensure 0% failure rate
- Cross-Interface Copy: allows the user to copy between any interface (SATA-SATA, SAS-SAS, SAS-SATA, SATA-SCSI*, SATA-FC*, etc.) *Optional board required.
- Test During Copy: in-depth quality control with no extra time or effort invested
- Full Range of Data Erasure Options (Pre-Programmed Settings
1-Time Secure (programmable pattern), N-Time (1-99 pass), NSA, DoD 5220, US Army, US Navy, USAF, NCSC Erase