Mobile Device Hardening
Mobile Device Security Enhancement: With the rise in popularity of smartphones has come an increasing need to secure them. Since their introduction mobile phones have becoming increasingly smaller, more powerful with increasing storage capacity and have remained Vulnerable.
All mobile devices work on different type of operating systems such as Apple’s iOS, Google’s Android, Microsoft’s Windows Phone, Nokia’s Symbian, RIM’s BlackBerry OS, and embedded Linux distributions such as Maemo and MeeGo. But all of above mentioned operating systems don’t provide the guarantee of user’s security so with the rise of their popularity it has the need to secure the devices from below mentioned threats:
- Malware: Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware
- Direct Attack: Attacking device interfaces, browser exploits, SMS attacks
- Physical Compromise: Accessing a device and its data by having physical access from loss or theft
- Data Communication Interception: Intercepting data as it is transmitted and received
- Exploitation and Misconduct: Inappropriate communications, data leakage, online predators, bullying, sexting
Secure India (SI) provides the solutions to Government, Corporate, LEA and Individuals clients for securing or enhancing the mobile device security.