The Disk Recycler offers reliable implementations of industry wipe standards, custom processes, bad sector reallocation, system scalability, and detailed reports for achieving optimum production. Customized scripts are user created by intuitive menus and tools and customized reports pull from numerous operational data. The Disk Recycler units can link together as one large system or as multiple smaller systems. Eliminate paying per each wipe forever since after purchasing our equipment it is yours to use, unlimited.
Atola Disk Recycler is a scriptable high-speed disk drive tester, wiper, repairer built for professional hard disk recycling applications. It supports SAS, SATA and IDE drives.
The product can be operated either via host software, or stand-alone via a script uploaded onto a USB flash stick. Absolutely new, innovative solution guarantees full disk recertification when the condition of the hard disks is not known. It comes equipped with full circuit protection that prevents taking damage from malfunctioning storage devices attached to the unit.
Maximum number of Recycler units in one network is 200. Each unit has 4 ports, which means you can control up to 800 ports simultaneously with only one Atola Disk Recycler software instance. Recycler system is specifically designed to function with large number of hard disk drives in one network. All ports are completely independent, and failure of one or more hard drives has no impact on other ports. You can even assign completely different tasks to each port in the network, and all tasks will still run simultaneously without affecting each other in any way. Atola Recycler provides high speeds of up to 28 GB/min, ensuring the highest level of efficiency.
- Custom scripts. Editor included;
- Reports & logs. Printing supported;
- DoD and NIST wiping methods;
- Security Erase and linear pattern erase support;
- S.M.A.R.T., Seek, Transfer Rate, surface scan testing;
- Custom/Vendor Specific ATA command support, custom SCSI commands for SAS drives;
- Checksum calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512;
- HPA/DCO control;
- Lock/Unlock commands (ATA Password set/remove);
- Bad disk repair (sector remapping);
- Fast report search system with CSV integration.
- Stand-alone mode support (without host PC software).