This Forensic Server Optimized with Raid edition is a high speed dual CPU system featuring the latest in Intel based CPU Technology. The Forensic Server “Optimized with Raid” was designed to bring the very best in processing power to today’s forensic investigators; Combining dual high-speed multi-core processors, high speed Error Checking Memory, and a high performance SSD to give you the best performance available. Our all Systems are user friendly, and support all Windows based forensic platforms. The addition of a Raid Array to the system gives you a perfect package to process and store data all on one machine. Included in each system is the Data Analysis Reporting Tool kit software for complete cell phone analysis capability without any additional equipment required.
Our all forensic systems come with two forensic bridges T35689iu and T3iu to provide the more options to forensic examiner to connect the evidence. T3iu is the latest unit of Tableau which provides higher forensic imaging speed. Our all systems are ideal to do forensic analysis of any type of evidence.
Why E-Discovery consultants are fighting with their old uncomfortable systems and IT devices? Our latest, High End, customized and comfortable systems are ideal for E-Discovery consultants to make E-Discovery process easy and enrapture.
- Two High Speed Intel ® Xeon E5-2630v2 Six Core Processor Clocked at 2.6 Ghz (3.1 Ghz Turbo)
- Cooled by a High Performance Heat Sink to give you stable high-speed performance
- 32 GB of High Speed, Error Checking DDR3 1600 Quad Channel Memory
- Tableau T35689iu and Tableau T3iu Forensic Bridges
- An NVidia GeForce GTX 650 with multi-monitor support to ensure a silky smooth experience whether you are processing cases, writing reports, or viewing evidence
- A ultra-fast 128 GB SATA 6 Gbp/s SSD OS Drive to give you lightning fast access to your Forensic Server
- A High Capacity, High Speed 2 TB 7200 RPM 6 Gbp/s Hard Disk Data Drive to store files.
- A High Capacity, RAID5 Array Connected to a Dedicated Raid Card. RAID5 Gives you a high speed, failure resistant Raid Array.
- Dual 10/100/100 Mbps Intel Server Class LAN Ports
- High Speed USB 3.0 for up to 10X Faster data transfers than USB 2.0
- Included SATA Hard Drive Dock for easy access to Bare SATA Hard Drives.
- 3x Hot Plug SATA Tray-less Bays, giving you access to easy to use, high speed hard drive bays for extra storage.
- An Integrated Write-Blocked Multi-Card Reader to ensure forensically sound access to all types of media cards.
- Two integrated Write-Blocked Forensic Bridges, With USB 3.0, SATA, IDE, SAS, and FireWire Connections.
- A highly efficient 1350 Watt 80 Plus Platinum Certified Fully Modular Power Supply to ensure stability, and high power capacity for all your needs.
- Data Analysis Reporting Tool kit and one year subscription to our Investigator Portal.
- 22 Inch LED Monitor